U.S. Geological Survey Reports
- Field Methods for Measurement of Fluvial Sediment, U.S. Geological Survey, Techniques of Water-Resources Investigations, Book 3, Chapter C2. http://pubs.usgs.gov/twri/twri3-c2/
- National Field Manual for the Collection of Water-Quality Data: Techniques of Water-Resources Investigations Book 9 Handbooks for Water-Resources Investigations http://water.usgs.gov/owq/FieldManual/
- P-6 Comparison Tests-A Point-Integrating Suspended Sediment Comparison: Kurt Spicer P-6 Comparison
The manuals and reports listed on this page and the URL links to them are provided as sources for additional information on sediment sampling and data collection.
Carnet Technology Manuals
- Operator's Manual for the US DH-2A Suspended-Sediment Sampler, 2 January 2006. Please call (601) 857-8641 to obtain a copy of this manual.
- Performance Test of Carnet Technology's US DH-2A, 4 November 2005. Evaluation Report
Federal Interagency Sedimentation Project Reports